Desk Review 22/6

Today I analysed my questions through doing a desk review and polished up my questions to better fit the survey. I made sure my purpose is clear and has indicated everything I am asking. By this I mean I asked questions in my survey that linked back to every purpose I indicated. My purpose was to find out the kinds of people who visit the antarctic societies website, their use and reasons for visiting and their satisfaction with the website. I added more questions asking 'How did you find about the Antarctic Society's website?'. By asking this I not only found out how each person came across the website but I can see is there is a common ground of where people found the website and do more promotions there. I can see the outliers of where people found the website and push more promotion there. I indicated that my survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete so my respondents are clear about what they are going to do. I gave an anonymity statement as my survey doesn't record any names, addresses or emails so my respondent is more willing to complete the survey as it doesn't invade privacy. This was important because I know personally sometimes I hesitate to answer surveys that record all my personal details. I changed the order of my questions by putting the 'About you!' section at the bottom as I think the respondents are more likely to finish the survey if I asked them about themselves last as they have already completed most of the survey. If you say something controversial or contentious or something someone doesn't like towards the end respondents already feels like they have put a lot of effort into completing your survey they just suck it up.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firsts Paragraphs ENGLISH 2018

ENGLISH Sewell Peak Experience

9Art - Key Competencies