Final Questionnaire 7/1

Apart from adjusting grammar and how a few questions are phrased, I didn't adjust much in my final questionnaire. I changed the first question from 'what would you rate..." to 'how would you rate..." so each of the questions asking someone to rate something was all phrased the same.  I believe my questionnaire meets the multiple purposes I have and ask questions that reflect the intention of the survey. I ask questions around the kinds of people, their reasons for visiting the website and the overall satisfaction with the website which are all my purpose. Questions 1-8 within section 1 are about satisfaction with the website and their reasons for visiting the website. Questions 9-15 are about the respondents themselves and the relationship between them and the website.

People are going to access my survey through the initial website, the Antarctic Society's Facebook page and any other noticeboard or social media account linked to the cause. This method targets the population or audience I want to receive results from. My target population is those who already use or affiliate with the cause so this method reaches out to those people.

I believe my survey is being conducted and carried out in the best way to achieve the best results from my target audience and reflect my purpose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firsts Paragraphs ENGLISH 2018

ENGLISH Sewell Peak Experience

9Art - Key Competencies